Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Lock down continues

 A week on and here we are again - lockdown to last until 2nd September 2021.  There is also a curfew of 9pm every evening.

After last year I really don't mind being in lockdown, it means I get to finish a few WIPs.  The hand quilting on the Gypsy Wife quilt is now finished, it just requires the binding.  Of an evening I'm working on finishing a knitted shawl which I started in May 2019, see how easily I get side tracked, lol.

On a different tack, the estate agent I chose to sell my house, promised he would help me to purchase a new one, and he did just that.  I found the house, he did the wheeling and dealing.  His help was greatly appreciated.  To repay him for his help, I'm making his 2 daughters a quilt each.  Today I finished the first one, the second one is not far behind.  Hopefully I will be able to give the quilts to them before Christmas.  I'll take photos when they are both finished.

Time for bed now 💤💤💤 

No comments:

Post a Comment