Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bookmark swap

I joined a bookmark exchange on a group I belong to and today I received this wonderful X-stitch bookmark and a Threadworx floss from Linda in Albuquerque.  I love anything to do with Christmas and he is such a cute Santa peering over the top of his little gold eye glasses. It's always lovely to receive an item that's been worked just for you, comprising things you like. 
I've been working on my Abecedair but haven't done enough to warrant another photo just yet, but maybe in a couple of days time. I've a few WIP's but there aren't enough hours in a day to do something on them all, and of course there are always new things to start - sigh.... and so many I would like to buy.  Oh well - one day at a time - a stitch here and a stitch there and they will all eventually get done -maybe!
Happy stitchin till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment