Friday, April 8, 2011

Time Flies by fast

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last posted, I've been really lazy and every time I think of posting something else comes up and it slips my mind again.  But here I am and I'd like to share a couple more bookmarks with you.  This is the gum blossom book mark and beaded scissor keep I made for Elaine in Ireland, I thought something Australian would be appropriate for a swap.
The bookmark Elaine sent to me is fantastic.  I love the greeny/blue colour of the evenweave, it's like the ocean in colour with lovely blue flowers stitched on it.  Can you see the beautiful little pink heart button flowers - they are about an eighth of an inch "tiny" and so sweet.


I sent Jerry this Celtic dragon bookmark to keep all his books safe while he reads, LOL.  One of the things that Jerry said he liked was fantasy - so I thought a dragon fitted this bill really well. 
I'm really enjoying doing these swaps, it gets the creativity going working out what to make to swap with people when you find out their likes and dislikes.  I hope to do a Round Robin soon and maybe join up to do some more exchanging.  While I was working I didn't have time to exchange with people but now that I have retirement going well look out world, here I come.
Happy stitchin till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment