Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fun Times

I love reading everyones' blogs but never knew I could set one of my own up until yesterday.  I'm still not sure of the ins and outs of blogging but I'm sure I'll have lots of fun learning as I go along.
Here are a couple of needlebooks I made.  I'd just learnt how to do bullion roses and I thought rather than practice on scrap material I would make something useful out of my learnings. The little girl is a copy of a needlebook my mother has had for many years, if you lift her skirt you will find the needles tucked away.   I hope you like them.
 And how about a couple of Christmas ornie Koalas.  I couldn't resist the cute sleeping Koala on the candy cane and the roly poly Santa Koala, I just had to stitch them.   
 Happy stitchin', see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment