Friday, February 25, 2011

Craft Bag

I'd like to show you photos of my craft bag.  There is one big pocket on both the front and back and each house is another pocket, the pink house is the front, the green the back.  The beehive opens up to reveal a needle holder.  It took me about 220 hours to finish it - many times I wanted to give up on it but I kept at it and I'm glad I did.





Hopefully real life settles down and I can get back to stitching my Abecedaire, just another WIP.  I want Just Nan's Barnabee (all three parts), too.  I guess  I'll have to stop searching the net for cross stitch because if I buy everything I'll have to live to be about 150 to finish everything, LOL.
Happy stitchin' till next time. 
  

1 comment:

  1. Your work bag is stunning, well done on keeping on with it, it was very well worthwhile. I am in awe...

    ReplyDelete